VYSOTA 016 fall arrest harness
Belt circumference, cm
Leg circumference, cm
VYSOTA 016 is designed for work-at-height and is ideally suitable for suspension.
- fall arrest, restraint and work positioning harness.
- 2 attachment points: sternal and dorsal.
- 1 ventral attachment point for use in restraint and work positioning systems, especially comfortable during rope access works.
- the construction provides optimal load distribution on shouldes straps, waistbelt and leg loops if a fall happens.
- the harness has fall indicators.
- its polyamide webbing is made of reflective fiber.
- side slots of the harness allow a seat to be installed.
- wide waistbelt and foam leg loops have lightweight and breathable construction which maximizes air flow.
- equipment loops facilitate the organizing and carrying of work tools.