VYSOTA 038 fall arrest harness
Belt circumference, cm
Leg circumference, cm
VYSOTA 038 is used for complex works at height. The harness may be used in situations where the user works with his weight on his feet.
The harness is especially comfortable for use in power engineering, during building and construction work, and for installation works.
- fall arrest, restraint and work positioning harness.
- sternal attachment point offers the possibility of connecting a fall-arrest trolley on vertical lifelines during vertical progression.
- 2 side attachment points allows the user to fix themselves in restraint or working positioning system.
- wide foam waistbelt has lightweight and breathable construction which maximizes air flow.
- the construction provides optimal load distribution on shouldes straps, waistbelt and leg loops if a fall happens.
- fall indicators signalize if the harness must be retired.
- its buckles provide simple adjustment to fit the users of any body type.
- speial geometry of the harness gives optimal freedom of movement
- additional slots for rapid evacuation from confined spaces.
- its polyamide webbing is made of reflective fiber.
- equipment loops facilitate the organizing and carrying of work tools.