VYSOTA 042K fire-resistant fall arrest harness
Belt circumference, cm
Leg circumference, cm
The harness is purposed for situations where the user works with his weight on his feet.
The harness is designed for electric welding and other works that suppose being next to open fire.
- fall arrest, restraint and work positioning harness.
- 2 attachment points, sternal and dorsal, can be adjusted to provide correct donning.
- asymmetrical sternal attachment point.
- bright dorsal attachment point is elongated to provide more comfortable connection to other components of a fall arrest system
- 2 side attachment points allows the user to fix themselves in restraint or working positioning system.
- the harness is equipped with fall indicators.
- wide waistbelt provides comfort even during long and complex works at height.
- FAST automatic buckles allow simple and quick donning.
- the harness is made of materials that allow to save its load capacity even after short-time thermal influence.
Attention! This harness is not purposed for fire fighting, or for rescue situations where the fire hazard is presented.