VYSOTA 043 fall arrest harness
Belt circumference, cm
Leg circumference, cm
The harness may be used in situations where the user works with his weight on his feet in restraint and work positioning systems.
- fall arrest, restraint and work positioning harness.
- 2 attachment points, sternal and dorsal, can be adjusted to provide correct donning.
- asymmetrical sternal attachment point.
- bright dorsal attachment point is elongated to provide more comfortable connection to other components of a fall arrest system
- 2 side attachment points allows the user to fix themselves in restraint or working positioning system.
- the construction provides optimal load distribution on shouldes straps, waistbelt and leg loops if a fall happens.
- the harness is equipped with fall indicators.
- wide foam waistbelt has lightweight and breathable construction which maximizes air flow.
- FAST automatic buckles allow simple and quick donning.
- its polyamide webbing is made of reflective fiber.
- equipment loops facilitate the organizing and carrying of work tools.